Friday, April 20, 2007

april21:12.24pm

33 days since my last post.hahah ya i noe might as well delete my blog but hu cares.i felt lik blogging again cause she wanted to take a break so idecided to talk to myself.yay!

well wat can i say bout my life in the 33 days.hmmm empty?boring?normal?ya and all that crap.oh ya last thurs was the national cross country and i had to wear some ugly red shirt and cheer the whole day lik some loser.hahah.and ya i saw irmelia there.so me were lik the lasts ones to leave the place after all the schools had already left.stupid stuff and some idiot proposed we cheer again in the dark for the last time.-_-.so so so i lost my voice and i slept at 9.

anyway just came back frm amaths make up lesson where we learnt bout circles!yay i bet it sounds so fun and intriguing.so frm today till 14th of may im gonna mug lik noone has mugged before.

hmmm welll i suppose taking a break is fine since its cause of studies.lik i said u dont need me when ur lik so wanted by everyone but i have no regrets:)

welllduring my boring english lessons i was so bored tat i decided to make a poem book.ya i noe emo stuff but so wat.hahah

As i witness the birth
not of life but might
Overwhelmed my mirth
nothing of it did escape my sight
An epitome of out affection
lay on a candle kept lit
In the shadows lay my perception
something ever so deep
But a candle is soon to burn
for nothing more would i want to abjure
It is u i yearn
for your dote i wish to conjure
Thought is a hyperbole
in my life no one knows
nothing more is told
as the night reveals its bows
It is blind lik cupid's arrows
to wash away our sinful sorrows
The hierarchy is never true
Your flawless repertoire espouses you



tc bitches

No comments: